Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Random fun facts...and a poetic intro outa boredom ^_^

I am an angel born on Devil's night - born in a cookie cutter suburb, raised near a city of sin, yet great potential. I am a firstborn - a natural leader. I mean what I say and say what I mean. I cry at commercials. I love to get lost and find new adventures. I love quiet time at home. I have a black cat who's earned every racist label possible. I love to listen. I love to talk. I love people. I love stories - especially with happy endings. I love poetry. I love writing. I often ask "why?" My conservative tendencies to teach a man to fish are contradicted by the ease of simply giving him one. I wonder what it's like after death. I love Life and value it immensely. I equate Sunday Mass to school, where Jesus Christ paid a price to enable my attendance I take a leap of faith every second of every day, simply by breathing - as each breath may be my last. I find sports mundane, but go to the events for the food. I am down to earth. I am a dreamer. I am always learning. I love sitting on a porch with those I love enjoying a glass of wine watching a thunderstorm. I am an organized slob. I am aggressive. I am emotional. I am intense. I would save the love of my life over a million people any day. I am a "lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets". I am arrogant but humble. I am generous but selfish. I am outgoing but shy. I am your worst nightmare but your best dream. I am a walking contradiction - imperfect and human through and through...but as close to immortal as it gets. The only one who can stop me is me. And I can take her.

Why am I on here? Most people seem to be on here because they can't "get" anyone in real life, for whatever reason. For me, it couldn't be any further from that - in fact it's quite the opposite. I have no problem there - but when it comes to finding someone of quality - that's a different story...not talking someone with JUST the personality, JUST a good career, JUST intelligence, or JUST a kind heart. That's like choosing to eat one type of food for the rest of your life and choosing it based on ONLY smelling good, ONLY tasting good, or it ONLY being healthy for you. Wouldn't you rather choose something with a good combination of all the aforementioned qualities? Surely, you'd like the whole package and wouldn't choose anything at all until you were sure to choose one food where you wouldn't be settling for less than best - I'm no different. As W. Somerset Maugham said, "It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you often get it." I like being single just fine, and someone will have to be pretty special to change that. Don't want A guy as much as I want THE guy.

Cocky? Maybe, but how can you expect someone to love you if you don't even love yourself?

The mundane details:

~I am fascinated with the date December 21, 2012 - NOTHING to do with the movie.

~I have 1 piercing in each ear and no tattoos, you don't put a bumper sticker on a Bentley :P

~Yes I like "Twilight", it completely consumed my life and I still love it(Edward Cullen in specific ^__^).

~I'm Polish (and part gypsy). I can speak, read, and write - used to teach, too. I think in English though.

~My peeves: being late, wasting things, waiting, people who hide things, people who talk big but fail to deliver, dishonest people, bad drivers, obnoxiously huge tits, people who chew with their mouths open, American cars, people who spend their entire lives on their cell - ESPECIALLY while hanging with me, bad kids, bad dogs, bad parents/dog owners, giving me "drop it" the moment a conversation veers into an unwanted direction, people who overdo sarcasm, people who claim being vegan is "natural", cowards, the new "cool" (aka getting drunk, watching sports, getting high, and sleeping around).

~One of my favorite treats is raw egg yolk with a spoon of sugar. DELICIOUS! (no worries, the sugar cooks the egg)

~I paid for college myself, was an extra for a movie, among other things - I guess those things held more importance over learning how to ski, rollerblade, doing a cartwheel, or swimming :/

No comments:

Post a Comment