Monday, October 19, 2009

Favorite eyeliner

I'm a huge fan of eyeliner, I think it makes the eyes look so much more awake when put on. Without it, I feel like I look exhausted. I always use black, since I'm dark, a brown liner doesn't show up too well and I'm not a fan of unnatural colors as liners unless I'm going out.

Occasionally I'll use liquid, but I find my favorite is the pencil. It's easy to apply and practically flawless every time I put it on. And the best pencil I've ever found is the  Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil.

It's pricey ($17) but it glides on like a cream, and once it dries it's solid and impossible to remove. I tested this on my hand and even through all the regular day activities (even hand washing - and hand rubbing) it stayed for like 2 days straight!! It's the blackest liner I've found, to the point where the black is as strong as a liquid liner, with the softened edge of a pencil liner. It also lasts longer than any other liner, even on the inner rim/waterline of the eye.

Karlasugar did a review and posted color swatches here.

1 comment:

  1. Annette- I am always looking for a great black liner for my waterline- thanks!

    ReplyDelete